EL-9 battery powered electrical mine engine in Kemence, Börzsöny. This engine is mostly used for track maintenance due to it's slower speed, but might come useful in passenger service if the upper parts of the track will ever be re-opened, for it's environmentally friendly operation. It runs very silently compared to just about any of the others!
Make a comment
- Please be polite (Leave all your trolls in their respective caves).
- If #1 fails, don't feed 'em. They bite.
- No links allowed. It won't pass. Neither chains. Use '(dot)' notation.
- Spam reeks.
- Text is (some day will be) formatted with Markdown.
- Your mail address is only visible to me: I understand you also don't like #4.
- The mail address you provide is also used to fetch your Gravatar.
- Danger! High voltage! Right between your "Post Comment" button and ground.
- Still want to comment? Go ahead! :)
No comments so far. Be the first to comment!