Pheasant's Eye on Odvaskö, near the Budapest, capitol of Hungary. The mountain is rather bald, just a few shrubs grow on it, but if one looks closely and at the right seasons, quite an interesting wildlife might show itself even here! This bald mountain is even the home of one of the only two spiders in Hungary whose venom could be deadly (Deadly, eh? When I was younger I kept one of these in a home-made terrarium for a few months).
This flower is one of that few under national protection. No picking of daisies, eh?
Make a comment
- Please be polite (Leave all your trolls in their respective caves).
- If #1 fails, don't feed 'em. They bite.
- No links allowed. It won't pass. Neither chains. Use '(dot)' notation.
- Spam reeks.
- Text is (some day will be) formatted with Markdown.
- Your mail address is only visible to me: I understand you also don't like #4.
- The mail address you provide is also used to fetch your Gravatar.
- Danger! High voltage! Right between your "Post Comment" button and ground.
- Still want to comment? Go ahead! :)
No comments so far. Be the first to comment!