A dragon tower of Skyworld, showing the two species composing the nation's dragon population.
This is a modern world setting, where dragon and human came to a strange, precarious balance from a long history of chaotic relations ranging from worship to attempts of eradication. They stood against the passing of time and came to rule their nation spanning a continent with the help of humans accustomed to dragon influenced cultures.
I have a novel in the making taking place in this world, which I will link here once (if ever) completed.
The two species are the Golden Crested Wyvern and the Brass Wyvern, both of them occurring in various stories you can find around here.
Could suggest Two Step from Hell's Skyworld for the atmosphere ;)
Make a comment
- Please be polite (Leave all your trolls in their respective caves).
- If #1 fails, don't feed 'em. They bite.
- No links allowed. It won't pass. Neither chains. Use '(dot)' notation.
- Spam reeks.
- Text is (some day will be) formatted with Markdown.
- Your mail address is only visible to me: I understand you also don't like #4.
- The mail address you provide is also used to fetch your Gravatar.
- Danger! High voltage! Right between your "Post Comment" button and ground.
- Still want to comment? Go ahead! :)
No comments so far. Be the first to comment!