Ice formations in the cave "Kecskelyuk" in the Bükk mountains, Hungary, near the city of Miskolc.
Photo was taken using my old Olympus C2500L digital camera, long exposure time, no flash.
Usually winters are not too cold in Hungary, rarely getting temperatures below zero in the afternoons. Sometimes however for short periods extreme colds may settle in here for a few weeks which may be ideal for getting such ice formations in these water-rich limestone mountains.
Make a comment
- Please be polite (Leave all your trolls in their respective caves).
- If #1 fails, don't feed 'em. They bite.
- No links allowed. It won't pass. Neither chains. Use '(dot)' notation.
- Spam reeks.
- Text is (some day will be) formatted with Markdown.
- Your mail address is only visible to me: I understand you also don't like #4.
- The mail address you provide is also used to fetch your Gravatar.
- Danger! High voltage! Right between your "Post Comment" button and ground.
- Still want to comment? Go ahead! :)
No comments so far. Be the first to comment!