Reference sheet for the Kyokka specie, continuing on this one.
The Kyokka and the Cyat looks quite similar apart from the size, however the Kyokka skull is more domed as they have a relatively bigger brain compared to their size (but still smaller than a Cyat's brain). The head is very similar rather to that of a Shiriat.
Finally also a view of his back, how the stipes look like from the top on these creatures.
Make a comment
- Please be polite (Leave all your trolls in their respective caves).
- If #1 fails, don't feed 'em. They bite.
- No links allowed. It won't pass. Neither chains. Use '(dot)' notation.
- Spam reeks.
- Text is (some day will be) formatted with Markdown.
- Your mail address is only visible to me: I understand you also don't like #4.
- The mail address you provide is also used to fetch your Gravatar.
- Danger! High voltage! Right between your "Post Comment" button and ground.
- Still want to comment? Go ahead! :)
No comments so far. Be the first to comment!