South of Marlow this is an interesting bridge, what immediatly catches the attention is that it is a wooden bridge with a quite large span. I had never seen anything alike in such proportions before. Not that I had any worries, well, I am clearly on the south side here, crossing it not once, not twice, but four times then as I returned at a second thought to make photos. You can "feel" it, but I would say nothing quite different to other bridges. Simple yet elegant, it is a pleasant sight arching over the rural Thames.
Make a comment
- Please be polite (Leave all your trolls in their respective caves).
- If #1 fails, don't feed 'em. They bite.
- No links allowed. It won't pass. Neither chains. Use '(dot)' notation.
- Spam reeks.
- Text is (some day will be) formatted with Markdown.
- Your mail address is only visible to me: I understand you also don't like #4.
- The mail address you provide is also used to fetch your Gravatar.
- Danger! High voltage! Right between your "Post Comment" button and ground.
- Still want to comment? Go ahead! :)
No comments so far. Be the first to comment!