A bridge over the two parts of an abandonned public pool facility in Hungary, in the city of Miskolc.
Photo was taken using my old Olympus C2500L digital camera.
This broken bridge could well represent my mood back then. That was one of my last days in Miskolc, near the Bükk mountains, one of the most beautiful parts of the country where I lived for years. I hated university, but probably I hate more large cities where I have to live nowadays for my job.
Make a comment
- Please be polite (Leave all your trolls in their respective caves).
- If #1 fails, don't feed 'em. They bite.
- No links allowed. It won't pass. Neither chains. Use '(dot)' notation.
- Spam reeks.
- Text is (some day will be) formatted with Markdown.
- Your mail address is only visible to me: I understand you also don't like #4.
- The mail address you provide is also used to fetch your Gravatar.
- Danger! High voltage! Right between your "Post Comment" button and ground.
- Still want to comment? Go ahead! :)
No comments so far. Be the first to comment!